The College of Law is committed to your success on the bar exam. We know that applying for and taking the bar exam is a stressful experience and we are here to support you on your journey.
Students preparing for the bar may wish to meet to discuss summer bar plans, living arrangements, financial concerns, how to approach conversations with family regarding expectations, and other concerns that may vary from student to student. To make an appointment, email email@example.com.
Helix Bar Review
Helix Bar Review is a state-of-the-art, comprehensive bar review program that offers:
- Full access to the course up to 20 weeks before the bar exam. This early access is in contrast with other bar review programs, which restrict full access until 10 -12 weeks before the exam. It also enables students to kick-start their preparation, and balance their multiple responsibilities in law school, at work, or at home.
- Personalized pathways and flexible options are designed to adapt to your individual learning style and to help you efficiently shape and use you study time.
- Traditional components of a bar review course—such as substantive law outlines, practice questions, and flashcards—are connected to state-of-the-art active learning and other methods that support long-term retention.
- Multiple instructional design innovations, such as short videos, illustrations, checklists, performance tests, gamification, live “Ask the Experts” webinars that target frequently missed questions and misunderstood concepts, and intensive day-long workshops called “Pass Classes.”
- Currently, Helix Bar Review offers study materials for the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE), Multistate Essay Exam (MEE), Multistate Bar Exam (MBE), Multistate Performance Test (MPT), and Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE). Helix also offers state-specific courses in Florida and California.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.