Tully Rinckey Foundation Military Scholarship – Application Deadline October 15, 2023
The Tully Rinckey Foundation is pleased to offer a $3,000 scholarship for the Fall 2023 semester to a currently enrolled Syracuse University College of Law student that has served or is currently serving in the military or reserves.
To apply for the Tully Rinckey Foundation Military Scholarship. applicants must complete a brief 500-word essay on one of the two following topics:
- How has your experience with the military impacted your choice to attend law school and become a lawyer?
- How do you see yourself using your law career in the future to benefit the military and veteran community?
In addition to the 500-word essay, students should submit the following
- The completed application form. Please click here to download the application form.
- Current law school transcript or acceptance letter
- Proof of military service
- Current resume
To be eligible for selection, applicants must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Submit all requested application information before October 15, 2023.
- Please note: Multiple applications will not be factored into the decision-making process.
- Not currently be employed or have immediate family be employed by Tully Rinckey PLLC or Tully Rinckey America Service Corporation. Applicants should send applications, supporting materials and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should send applications, supporting materials and any questions to email@example.com.