Syracuse University College of Law offers an outstanding legal education within one of the top research institutions in the United States. Known for our highly ranked trial advocacy program, Syracuse also leads the way in fields such as Disability Law, Innovation Law, and National Security Law.
- At Syracuse, you will work with faculty who are respected thought leaders in their fields. Our professors have experience in the practice of law, some on an ongoing basis. All continue to contribute to the theory and practice of law by conducting research and publishing their work.
- The faculty also shares a passion for teaching. In small, collegial classes, your professors will get to know you—as a student, scholar, and future lawyer. Those relationships are not only critical in the classroom; they can prove essential in connecting with externships, clinic placements, special projects, and career opportunities.
- A profession-ready curriculum offers students plenty of experiential learning opportunities, through tailored curricular programs, externships, clinical opportunities, and award-winning advocacy programs.
- By learning on the Syracuse University campus, you will encounter unparalleled opportunities to study in some of the country’s most prestigious graduate programs—law students can earn a valuable joint degree in the University’s top-ranked schools and colleges, often in just three years.
- PLUS … prepare for your future career by joining student organizations, editing journals, conducting research with professors, and working with our Career Services and Student Affairs offices.